Welcome to the Wendland Nursery website. Wendland Nursery is a division of Wendland Landscape Services Inc., and has been providing quality products and services for over 25 years.
We believe that landscaping can add value to your property, privacy to your home, and comfort to your spirit. We are committed to providing quality products, expertise, and exceptional customer service to everyone.
We offer a wide variety of products and services to meet your every landscaping need. Small projects or large, our experienced staff can take your ideas from conception to completion.
We bring over 40 years experience to each job and are committed to providing excellent service to each and every customer. We deal closely with many area towns and villages, addressing local restrictions and limitations, as well as using our expertise to make our communities beautiful. We have been fortunate to work with many home and neighborhood developers and to have been part of the Metropolitan Builders Association (MBA) Parade of Homes. We are a Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited business (A+ Rating) and an Angie's List company (A Grade).
Why choose Wendland Landscape Services for your landscape needs?
- Your appointments are made by qualified individuals who can follow your project from conception to completion.
- All sketches and designs are created specifically for you by our experienced and qualified landscape architects and designers.
- Our staff includes a wide variety of specialists to meet your every need and address any obstacles.
- Our walk-in retail center provides each customer with the unique opportunity to view different types of material and personally select the specific materials to be used in their landscape.
- We handle all types and sizes of projects, in both the residential and commercial sectors.
To contact our office, please call (262) 251-9678 or email us.
$ 14.00 per yard!
3 for $ 5.00
Patio, Walls, and Walks class is on June 22nd!
Don't miss out, sign up today!
See our Specials page for more details.
Spring is on the way...
Check out our Spring Tips!
The sales yard
is currently being stocked for the 2013 season. Please call for spring 2013 availability.